Welcome to the West Hampstead Chiropractic Clinic website. With over 11 years of clinical experience, our chiropractor always puts a strong emphasis on patient centred quality care.
A thorough consultation, comprehensive assessment combined with excellent diagnostic skills allows us to provide you with personalised, effective and evidence based care of neck and back conditions.
Our goal is to reduce pain, restore function and help you to strengthen and stabilise your back in order to reduce the likelihood of your problem reoccurring.
If you would like to book an appointment or to find out more about our treatments, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7164 6864.
Why patients choose West Hampstead Chiropractic Clinic
- We put a strong emphasis on patient centred quality care.
- On your first visit you receive a one hour consultation, examination, and if appropriate treatment.
- Regular treatment visits are approximately 30 minutes.
- We are covered by most private health insurers.
- We are conveniently located in West Hampstead.
- We do early morning and late evening appointments.
- We regularly participate in professional development courses in various musculoskeletal sectors.
- Our chiropractor has been in practice for over 10 years.
- Our chiropractor is registered with the General Chiropractic Council, and is a member of the British Chiropractic Association and the British Medical Acupuncture Society.
We put a strong emphasis on patient centred quality care
Our treatment recommendations are evidence based and patient centred, always taking into account your preferences.
On your first visit you will receive a one hour consultation, examination, and if appropriate treatment.
Following a comprehensive assessment, we take the time to go through your results with you and answer any questions you may have, enabling you to make an informed decision about your care.
Regular treatment visits are approximately 30 minutes.
We offer our patients individually tailored treatment plans.
We are covered by most private health insurers.
Some of the insurers we are registered with include AXA PPP, BUPA, AVIVA, STANDARD LIFE, SIMPLY HEALTH, PRU HEALTH, and WPA. Please check with your insurer, to see if you require a GP referral letter.
We are conveniently located in West Hampstead.
West Hampstead Chiropractic Clinic, North London, is within walking distance of all West Hampstead stations, as well as being on the 328, 139 and C11 bus routes.
We do early morning and late evening appointments.
We start our clinic at 8:00 am, and we have a late evening clinic on Wednesdays.
We regularly participate in professional development courses in various musculoskeletal sectors.
Courses attended include ART (Active Release Technique), Western Medical Acupuncture, Mckenzie Method, Neural Mobilisation, SOT (Sacro-Occipital Technique), Torque Release Technique, Gonstead, and diversified.